45 & 47 , Dundas Street, Stromness
45 & 47 Dundas Street are being sold together and comprise of a four bedroom semi detached dwellinghouse and a one bedroom semi detached cottage located in the heart of Stromness. Both properties are currently being used for self catering purposes so this could be continued or could be a family home with extra accomodation. Both properties have oil central heating and a combination of single and double glazed hard wood windows and doors.
Outside is a garage with parking, a flagstone courtyard and a sheltered mature garden with views over the harbour and out to the Holms and Graemsay.
All contents of the properties are included in the sale price so this offers the purchaser the chance to continue the business.
- 4 bedroom semi detached dwellinghouse & one bedroom semi detached cottage
- Located in the heart of Stromness with views over the harbour
- Oil central heating with a combination of single and double glazed hard wood windows and doors
- Garage with parking, flagstone courtyard, sheltered mature garden
- Properties currently being utilised for self catering and all contents included in sale price
- EPC ratings E & F