Treetops, Lyness, Hoy
4 bedroom detached bungalow set in a large garden with paddocks and a garage situated on the island of Hoy which is a popular island steeped in history. The property has oil central heating, hard wood double glazed windows and doors. There is a field by seperate negotiation which maybe suitable for a dwelling with the appropriate consents by the local authority.
Treetops has been deemed uninhabitable by the local council and is in need of complete refurbishment throughout but offers huge potential due to the size of the site it occupies.
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Garage, large garden with 4 paddocks
- Oil central heating, hard wood double glazed windows and doors
- Set on the island of Hoy which is steeped in history
- There is a field available by seperate negotiation