Heather Cottage is located in a popular residential area in Kirkwall, with the regular town bus service going right past the house. Kirkwall is the capital of Orkney and is a vibrant ancient Norse town offering a range of local shops, services and facilities. The property is situated about 1 mile from Kirkwall harbour and town centre.
The detached cottage is full of character and is well presented throughout. Heather Cottage is comprised of a kitchen, lounge / diner, a double bedroom, box room, shower room & sun porch. There is plenty of storage space in the hall, box room and sun porch. Outside there is a good sized garage, two private driveways & a stunning mature rear garden - ideal for an enthusiastic gardener.
- 1 Bedroom, Box Room & Shower Room
- Kitchen, Lounge / Diner & Sun Porch
- Detached single storey cottage
- Stunning mature enclosed rear garden
- Part furnished & well presented throughout
- 2 private driveways & good sized garage