The Barn and Granary, Snelsetter, Longhope
**PRICE CHANGE** Asking price is £20,000 under the home report value.
The Barn & Granary are full of charm and steeped in history a truly unique barn conversion.
- unique B listed mill conversion currently split into two properties with the option to be just one large house with minimal effort
- fantastic sea views towards the mainland of Scotland, Stroma and South Ronaldsay
- oil central heating, hard wood double glazing
- 1 acre of land, two ponds
- EPC D
- PRICE CHANGE NOW *£225,000 (£20,000 under the Home Valuation Report)
Interested in this property?
Property not available anymore...