The property is a two bedroom semi-detached B listed dwelling, situated in Kirkwall’s Conservation area overlooking the harbour and marina. It is conveniently based in the town centre with all local amenities close by.
There are a mixture of single and double glazed hardwood windows and exterior door. With electric storage heating throughout.
Accommodation comprises of Entrance hall, kitchen, pantry, sitting room, stairs, first floor landing, shower room, bedrooms 1 and 2 and access to floored attic.
16 Shore Street requires renovations throughout but offers great potential.
- 2 bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom & floored attic space
- Overlooking Kirkwall Harbour & marina
- Located within Kirkwall's Conservation area
- Central location nearby schools & local amenities
- Full of character & developmental potential
- Semi-detached B listed property