Located in the parish of Deerness in the east of mainland Orkney,
Springfield is a spacious, two bedroom, detached bungalow. The property is set in generous garden grounds with a detached garage and workshop and a detached stone outbuilding. This countryside home offers a tranquil lifestyle opportunity and benefits from mature gardens, with space for seating, and enjoyable views over countryside and coast.
Local amenities include a shop, community centre, children’s playpark and the local primary school, St Andrews is approximately 5 miles away. Kirkwall, with more extensive amenities, is approximately 13 miles away.
Viewing is highly recommended to see the full potential this lifestyle property has to offer.
• Tranquil Lifestyle opportunity
• Conservatory offers spectacular views
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Large garden and workshop
• Mature Gardens with stunning views
• Oil-fired central heating supplemented with electric heater and solid fuel burner