The property is situated within walking distance of Wick town centre and its local amenities which include primary & secondary schools, train station & leisure facilities.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, shower room and rear entrance to ground floor. Landing, bathroom & 3 bedrooms to the first floor.
12 Northcote Street is a well presented semi-detached 2 storey house with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Electric storage heating
- Impressive feature spiral staircase
- Bay windows to sitting room & bedroom 1
- Kitchen with built in units, stainless steel sink & Rayburn stove.
- Shower Room with electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C & heated towel rail
- Bathroom with bath, wash hand basin & W.C
- Front garden area
- Large fully enclosed rear garden with shed
The property would make an ideal family home with viewing highly recommended to appreciate its full character.
Double garage on separate site to rear of property is available by way of separate negotiation.