The property is situated in the rural parish of Rendall, approximately 12 miles from Kirkwall.
Accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom & bedroom.
2 South Moa is a well presented, recently renovated, 1 bedroom detached single storey property with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired boiler to radiator central heating system with electric underfloor heating to kitchen & bathroom
- Kitchen – modern built in units, stainless steel sink, NEFF electric hob, Smeg oven, Hotpoint fridge freezer & Lec freezer which are included with the sale
- Bathroom – bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C & heated towel rail
- Garden with timber shed
- Parking area to front of property
There was previous planning permission for an extension and detached garage – Orkney Islands Council planning reference 16/230/HH.
The property would be ideal for first time buyers or the buy to let market and enjoys fantastic panoramic sea views over the Bay of Kirkwall, Shapinsay & Gairsay.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property and location.