The property is situated in the heart of Stromness within its Conservation Area. Local amenities include a doctors surgery, dentist, bank, Co-op, Stromness Primary School, Stromness Academy along with a range of other services. Northlink Ferries have daily sailings from Stromness to Scrabster with Orkney's capital city, Kirkwall, being located approximately 15 miles away.
67 Dundas Street is a well presented traditional detached property enjoying views over Stromness harbour from a number of rooms & garden. Accommodation comprises of 2 bedrooms, box room, sitting room, kitchen / diner & bathroom.
Attached to the right gable of the property is a former blacksmiths workshop / shed with private parking space in front. To the left of the property is a good sized private garden that is fully enclosed and enjoys sea views of the harbour.
- Well presented detached property
- 2 bedrooms, box room & bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Spacious sitting room with solid fuel stove
- Well appointed kitchen / diner
- Private parking
- Attached workshop / shed & private garden
- Sea views over Stromness Harbour