The property is situated in Orphir Village approximately 9 miles from both Stromness and Kirkwall. Orphir Community School is located close to the property and there are direct public transport links to Kirkwall & Houton Ferry Terminal.
Accommodation comprises of vestibule, hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, storage area, 2 W.C’s, utility room & bedroom with wet room shower to ground floor. To the first floor there is a landing, bathroom & 4 good sized bedrooms.
Acla House is a traditional property that is full of character and offers spacious family accommodation with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows to majority with some double glazed timber windows
- Oil fired Worcester combi boiler installed in 2018 to radiator central heating system
- Bathroom – bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin & W.C
- Ground Floor Wet Room – electric shower, wash hand basin, W.C & heated towel rail
- Kitchen – built in units & stainless steel sink with drainer
- Concrete access ramp to ground floor bedroom
- Front courtyard with Victorian style lighting and rear courtyard / parking area
- Garage – approx 6.2m x 5.1m with up and over electric door
- Large garden with excellent views over surrounding countryside to the rear of the property
- 16 photovoltaic panels fitted to front roof slope. The panels are owned outright and benefit from a feed in tariff
This property would make an ideal family home and viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property.