The property is situated in Whitehall Village on the island of Stronsay which is one of Orkney’s outer isles. Stronsay is connected to Orkney Mainland via regular ferry & air services.
Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room & sun room to ground floor with landing, bathroom & 3 bedrooms to the first floor.
Bank House is a 3 bedroom 2 storey property with:-
- Single glazed timber windows
- Open fireplaces to a number of rooms
- Kitchen with built in units, ceramic sinks & flagstone floor
- Utility room with W.C
- Bathroom with bath, wash hand basin & W.C
- Rear garden
- 2 storey attached outbuilding to right of property
- Attached single garage to left of property
The property requires extensive renovation, however, offers great potential subject to obtaining any necessary Local Authority Consents.
Stronsay is known as Orkney’s island of bays and offers a range of local amenities including a general store, junior high school, bank & doctor.
The current population is around 300 with a range of opportunities to become actively involved within the community.