The property is situated just outside the village of Longhope on the island of Hoy, with a population of around 400. The island is steeped in history and there are many attractions including the Old Man of Hoy, Rackwick Bay, The Martello Tower and Scapa Flow Visitor Centre. There are regular daily roll-on roll-off ferry services to Orkney Mainland.
Accommodation comprises of rear entrance porch, kitchen, hall, sitting room, porch, shower room, dining room/second sitting room and conservatory on the ground floor with 4 bedrooms, a large landing and bathroom on the first floor.
Bayview is a detached two storey property with:
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Electric underfloor heating to conservatory
- Kitchen with built in units and plumbing for washing machine / dish washer
- Shower Room with electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin & W.C
- Bathroom – bath with shower over, wash hand basin & W.C.
- Single garage, shed & coal store
- Fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with plants, shrubs & pond
- Fantastic sea views over the bay