The property is situated in the rural parish of Orphir, approximately 8 miles from both Kirkwall and Stromness.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, en-suite shower room & 2 bedrooms.
Crya is a 2 bedroom detached single storey property with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Grant oil fired boiler to radiator central heating system
- Open fireplace to bedroom 1
- Kitchen with modern built in units & stainless steel sink
- Bathroom with bath, wash hand basin, W.C & heated towel rail
- En-suite shower room with electric shower, wash hand basin, W.C & heated towel rail
- Byre (15.3m x 3.57m) & garage/workshop (13.9m x 4.5m)
- Several ruinous outbuildings to side and
- Nissen hut to rear of property
- Front parking area
- Total site extends to approximately 0.7 acres
The property enjoys fantastic sea views to the front and views over the surrounding countryside to the rear.