The property is situated in the rural parish of Firth, just outside Finstown, which is approximately 7 miles from Kirkwall and 9 miles to Stromness.
Accommodation comprises of front porch, sitting room, bedroom 1 with en-suite, bedroom 2, hallway with 3 steps leading down to bedroom 3, bathroom, kitchen & side porch.
East Heddle is a beautifully renovated traditional Orkney croft with:-
- Hand made hardwood sash & case double glazed windows
- Ground source heat pump to underfloor heating
- Flagstone flooring throughout
- Kitchen with gas cooker and sink
- En-Suite – shower cubicle, wash hand basin & W.C
- Bathroom – bath with shower over, wash hand basin & W.C
- Lime rendered external walls
- Turf roof & copper gutters
- Several outbuildings
- Rear patio area and land to front of property
- Large chipped parking area
- Wooded area with burn
- The site extends to c.2.2 acres
The property provides a unique opportunity to escape the constraints of city life and offers a truly idyllic rural lifestyle. East Heddle has previously being run as a successful self-catering holiday let.