Gricegarth comprises of an entrance hallway, porch, utility room, large open plan kitchen / diner, sitting room, shower room, bathroom, 4 bedrooms of which 1 is en-suite & attic room.
Gricegarth is a well presented 4 bedroom traditional Orkney cottage which has been extended over the years with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Solid fuel boiler to central heating system
- Kitchen with modern built in units, built in dish washer, built in fridge / freezer, Stoves oven with gas hob & stainless steel sink with drainer
- Utility room with modern built in units & stainless steel sink with drainer
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin & W.C
- Bathroom with bath, wash hand basin & W.C
- Bedroom 1 en-suite with walk in shower, wash hand basin & W.C
- Built in wardrobes to bedrooms
- Surrounding garden areas with rear decking area
- Front gravelled parking area
- Large secure steel portal framed workshop measuring approx 18m by 9m with concrete yard
- Office area to side of workshop with kitchen & W.C
The property would make an ideal family home and is finished to a high standard throughout.
There are excellent views from the property over the surrounding countryside & over the Pentland Firth.