The properties are situated in the rural parish of Firth, just outside Finstown, which is approximately 7 miles from Kirkwall and 9 miles to Stromness.
HALL OF HEDDLE
Accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule, hallway, sitting room, kitchen/diner, bathroom to the ground floor with 2 bedrooms & storage area to first floor.
Hall of Heddle is a 2 bedroom 1 ¾ storey property with:-
- Combination of single & double glazed timber windows
- Electric storage & panel heaters
- Kitchen – built in units & stainless steel sink
- Bathroom – bath with shower over, wash hand basin & W.C
- Wind turbine providing free electricity to the property – the turbine may be available to purchase by way of separate negotiation
Accommodation comprises of sitting room, kitchen, utility room, hallway, 2 bedrooms & shower room.
The Bu is a 2 bedroom single storey property with:-
- Double glazed UPVC / timber windows
- Electric storage & panel heating
- Large sitting room with vaulted ceiling
- Built in storage to bedroom 1
- Kitchen – modern built in units & stainless steel sink
- Shower room - shower, wash hand basin & W.C
Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen, hallway, bedroom & shower room.
The Byre is a 1 bedroom detached single storey property with:-
- Double glazed timber windows
- Feature dry stone walling
- Turf roof with cooper gutters & downpipes
- Flagstone flooring
- Electric boiler to underfloor heating
- Kitchen - modern built in units & stainless steel sink
- Shower room – walk in drencher shower, wash hand basin & W.C
The properties provides a unique opportunity to escape the constraints of city life and offers a truly idyllic rural lifestyle.
The Bu & The Byre are currently being run as a successful self-catering holiday lets.
Total land extends to approximately 6 acres.