The property is situated in a predominantly residential area within walking distance of Stromness Town Centre. Local amenities include a doctors surgery, dentist, bank, Co-op, Stromness Primary School, Stromness Academy along with a range of other services. Northlink Ferries have daily sailings from Stromness to Scrabster with Orkney's capital city, Kirkwall, being located approximately 15 miles away.
Formerly a coach house & stables, the property has been newly converted into a 3 bed residential dwelling. The property offers fantastic views over Stromness harbour from its elevated position which can be enjoyed from the sitting room, bedroom & balcony. Externally, there is off road parking and fully enclosed garden to the side of the property.
The property has been architecturally designed and is full of character with viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the property.
- Newly converted former coach house & stables
- Architecturally designed & full of character
- 3 bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen, shower room & ensuite
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Electric underfloor heating & multi fuel stove
- Balcony, sun porch & enclosed garden
- Off road parking
- Fantastic sea views from property