The property is situated in Kettletoft village on the isle of Sanday, with a population of approximately 550. Sanday is one of Orkney’s outer isles and has daily ferry and air services to Kirkwall.
The island has a number of stunning sandy beaches along with a general store, post office, junior high school, healthy living centre and doctors surgery.
Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hall, bathroom, sitting room, inner hall, two bedrooms, kitchen and utility on the ground floor with a further two bedrooms on the first floor.
Kettletoft Garage House is a detached 2 storey house with:-
- Mostly UPVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Kitchen with built in units & stainless steel sink
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin & W.C
- Utility room with plumbing for washing machine
- Garden with drying area & greenhouse
- Parking area to side of property
- Detached garage & area of ground across the road which may be suitable for development, subject to obtaining the relevant Local Authority Consents