The property is situated close to Dounby which is approximately 9 miles from Stromness and 13 miles from Kirkwall. Dounby provides a range of local services including a primary school, dcotors surgery, post office, pub, pharmacy, grocery store & butchers.
Accommodation comprises of utility room, kitchen / diner, sitting room, studio, conservatory, bathroom & bedroom to ground floor. To the first floor there is an office / living area and 2 bedrooms of which 1 is en-suite.
Lemlair is a well presented 3 bedroom property finished to a high standard with:
- Double glazed timber windows with additional velux windows to first floor
- Oil fired boiler to radiator central heating system
- Sitting room with 2 storey ceiling and multi-fuel stove
- Large rustic style kitchen / diner with ceramic sink
- Ground floor bathroom – bath with shower over, wash hand basin & W.C.
- En-suite – bath with shower over, wash hand basin & W.C
- Utility room with built in units and stainless steel sink
- Large walk-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Attached garage with up & over vehicle door
- Surrounding garden with site extending to c. 0.78 acres
Lemlair would make the ideal family home and has been well designed to maximise natural light within the property. There are excellent views from the property over the surrounding countryside and to the island of Hoy.