The property is situated in the rural parish of Sandwick approximately 6 miles from Stromness and 15 miles from Kirkwall, enjoying fine views over the Loch of Harray and surrounding countryside.
Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hallway, dining room, kitchen, 2 sitting rooms, 2 shower rooms, 3 bedrooms, utility room and attached self contained annex with open plan kitchen / sitting room to ground floor and bedroom & shower room to first floor.
Millburn is a well presented 4 bedroom detached property with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows with Velux windows to annex first floor
- Oil fired boiler to radiator central heating system
- Shower Rooms – all with shower, wash hand basin & W.C
- Main kitchen – modern built in units, breakfast bar, oven, electric hob & stainless steel sink with drainer
- Annex kitchen – built in units, electric hob & stainless steel sink with drainer
- Floored attic storage
- Attached garage with electric vehicle door
- Tarmac driveway
- Large mature garden with burn & pond rich with wildlife
- Outbuildings & sheep shed
- Land extending to approximately 9.8 acres with agricultural style post & wire fencing
This property would make an ideal family home and viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property and its idyllic setting.
Millburn is situated less than 100m from the Loch of Harray and comes with its own section of shoreline & boat noust. The Loch of Harray has a reputation of being one of the best trout fishing lochs in north west Europe.
Video Tour - CLICK HERE