The property is situated in the rural parish of Sandwick, close to HMS Tern, just off the A967. Stromness is approximately 9 miles to the south of the property, providing a range of local amenities.
Accommodation comprises of hallway, sitting room, kitchen / diner, utility room, shower room & 3 bedrooms.
Newhall is a well presented 3 bedroom detached single storey property with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows & external doors
- Air to air heating with supplementary electric heating
- Electric focal point fire to sitting room
- Kitchen with Blomberg oven, Zanussi gas hob, stainless steel sink with drainer, built in kitchen units & breakfast bar
- Shower Room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin & W.C
- Utility room with stainless steel sink and built in units
- Built in wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 3
- Detached double garage with electric up and over doors – 10.8m x 4.9m
- Ample gravelled parking area
- Surrounding garden areas
- Greenhouse to rear garden – 7.4m x 2.7m
The property would make an ideal family home and enjoys excellent views over the surrounding countryside.
Additional land may be available by separate negotiation.