The property is situated in the rural hamlet of Weydale approximately 3 miles from Thurso, which provides all the local amenities associated with a typical town.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen / sitting room, utility room & en-suite bedroom to ground floor with 2 bedrooms & shower room to first floor.
Post Office House is a traditional 3 bedroom detached property with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Built in units & stainless steel sink to utility room
- Ground floor en-suite with shower, wash hand basin & W.C
- First floor shower room with shower, wash hand basin & W.C
- Views over the surrounding countryside
- Attached stone outbuildings offer potential to extend or create a separate dwelling – subject to local authority consent
- Outbuilding 1 – 11m x 5.5m, Outbuilding 2 – 11m x 7.4m
- Fully enclosed gardens & rear field with the total site extending to c. 2 acres
The property is in need of modernisation but viewing is highly recommended to appreciate its full potential.