The property is situated in the rural parish of Rendall approximately 12 miles from Kirkwall.
Accommodation comprises of vestibule, hallway, kitchen / diner, sitting room, sitting room / bedroom, bedroom & bathroom to ground floor with 2 bedrooms to first floor.
Puldrite is a traditional 3 / 4 bedroom detached property with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows & external doors
- Oil fired central heating to radiators
- Bathroom – wet room shower, bath, wash hand basin & W.C
- Kitchen – built in units with stainless steel sink & drainer
- Open fireplaces to sitting room & sitting room / bedroom
- Large rear garden area with flagstone patio to the side of the property
- Outbuildings – 10.5m x 3.72m & 11.3m x 3.8m
- Boat shed & ruinous outbuilding
- Large driveway / parking area
- Land extending to approximately 5 acres
Puldrite enjoys fantastic panoramic sea views over the Bay of Puldrite and towards Kirkwall / Shapinsay in a truly idyllic setting.
The property offers great potential for further development / renovation with viewing highly recommended to appreciate its full potential.