The property is situated on the island of Stronsay which is one of Orkney’s outer isles. Stronsay is connected to Orkney Mainland via regular ferry & air services.
Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hallway, kitchen, sitting room, utility room, bathroom & bedroom.
Rosebank is a traditional single storey property with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Kitchen – built in units, oil fired stove & stainless steel sink with drainer
- Utility room – built in units & stainless steel sink with drainer
- Bathroom – bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C, bidet & electric wall mounted fan heater
- Various outbuildings including derelict former dwelling
- Sea views & total site area extending to approximately 1.4 acres
The property offers further potential for redevelopment subject to obtaining any necessary Local Authority Consents.
Stronsay is known as Orkney’s island of bays and offers a range of local amenities including a general store, junior high school, bank & doctor.
The current population is around 300 with a range of opportunities to become actively involved within the community.