The property is situated in the rural parish of Harray, approximately 10 miles from Stromness and 12 miles from Kirkwall. Harray is in the heart of neolithic Orkney with the property being close to the World Heritage sites of the Ring of Brodgar, Standing Stones of Stenness & Maeshowe.
Accommodation comprises of hallway, workshop / showroom, craft / training centre, kitchen, utility room, shower room & 2 bedrooms.
Shalom is a well presented property offering an exciting lifestyle business opportunity with:-
- Planning permission for part dwelling and craft / training centre – full details of the permission (20/063/PP) can be viewed online via Orkney Islands Council website
- UPVC double glazed windows with double glazed timber window to workshop / showroom
- Oil fired boiler to radiator central heating system
- Kitchen with modern built in units, integral dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob & stainless steel sink with drainer
- Shower Room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C & heated towel rail
- Front / side garden
- Ample parking to front of property
- Shared access track
- Panoramic views over the surrounding countryside, Harray Loch & the Hoy hills
The property would also be suitable for entirely residential use subject to the necessary Local Authority Consents being obtained.
Video Tour - CLICK HERE