The property is situated in the rural parish of Harray approximately 8 miles from Stromness and 10 miles from Kirkwall, enjoying fine views towards the Harray Loch and Hoy Hills.
Accommodation comprises of front and rear vestibule, hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bathroom, master bedroom with ensuite, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and large storage cupboards.
Springdale is a beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached single storey bungalow with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows & external doors
- Oil fired central heating to radiators / under floor
- Bathroom – wet room flooring, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C and heated towel rail
- En-suite – shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C and heated towel rail
- Kitchen – integral electric Select cooker, stainless steel sink and built in units with space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Large garden surrounding the property with patio, seating area and stone “noust”
- Substantial garage/workshop, store and kennels – may be suitable for alternative uses subject to Local Authority Consent
- Large site extending to c.5 acres (may be crofted)
This property would make an ideal family home and viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property.
Consideration may be given to selling the house and outbuildings/land as separate lots, further information available on request.