The property is situated in the rural parish of Deerness, approximately 11 miles from Kirkwall, enjoying fine views towards Copinsay and over the surrounding countryside.
Accommodation comprises of vestibule, open plan sitting room / diner / kitchen, hallway, bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The Knowe is a well presented 3 bedroom detached single storey property with:-
- Double glazed timber windows
- Oil fired central heating to radiators
- Solid fuel stove with stone surround & timber mantle to sitting room
- Bathroom – bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin & W.C
- Kitchen – modern built in units with sink & drainer, Kensington gas cooker, Bosch washing machine & Siemens tumble dryer included in the sale
- Built in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Front and rear garden areas
- Detached garage with electric vehicle door
- Tarmac parking area
- Timber sheep shed
- Land extending to c.4 acres
- 2 hosted wind turbines on site providing free electricity
This property would make an ideal family home and viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property.
Consideration may be given to selling the property without the sheep shed & land – further information available on request.