The property is situated on the isle of Sanday, with a population of approximately 550. Sanday is one of Orkney’s outer isles and has daily ferry and air services to Kirkwall.
The island has a number of stunning sandy beaches along with a general store, post office, junior high school, healthy living centre and doctors surgery.
Accommodation comprises of hallway, 2 store rooms, kitchen/diner, living room, study, shower room and 2 bedrooms.
The Old Tractor Shed is a 2 bedroom detached single storey bungalow with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows & external door
- Kitchen – built in units with stainless steel sink and Belling oven
- Shower Room – electric shower and W.C
- Land extends to approximately 6.8 acres
- Basic outbuildings to the rear of the property
- Hosted wind turbine providing free electricity
- Stunning views over the surrounding countryside
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this partially completed property which is ideal for development, subject to the relevant Local Authority Consents.
The property was originally a tractor shed and converted to its present form in the 1980’s/1990’s.