The property is situated on the outskirts of Kirkwall with views over the town to the front of the property and of Wideford Hill / surrounding countryside to the rear.
Accommodation comprises 2 entrance porches, vestibule, hallway, living room, kitchen, rear sun room, bathroom, bedroom and office to the ground floor with landing and 2 bedrooms to the first floor.
Westbank Cottage is a detached two storey house with:-
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Partial electric heating
- Kitchen – built in units & stainless steel sink
- Bathroom – bath, wash hand basin & W.C
- 2 front entrance porches
- Rear sunroom
- Outbuildings attached to both gables
- Rear garden with greenhouse
- Tarmac driveway to front of property with a number of timber sheds
The property offers great potential and will appeal to a range of purchasers. If the property is to be redeveloped a new septic tank may be required as it is currently shared with the neighbouring property.