The property is situated within a short drive of Dounby which is approximatley 9 miles from Stromness and 13 miles from Kirkwall. Dounby provides a range of local services including a primary school, doctors surgery, post office, pub, pharmacy, grocery store & butchers.
Accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule, hallway, sitting room, kitchen / diner, bathroom, utility room & 3 bedrooms of which 1 is en-suite.
Yesco is a 3 bedroom detached single storey bungalow with:
- UPVC double glazed windows & external doors
- Oil fired boiler to radiator central heating system
- Kitchen with built in units, stainless steel sink, Siemens oven & gas hob
- Bathroom – bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin & W.C
- En-suite –shower cubicle, wash hand basin & W.C
- Utility Room – built in units & stainless steel sink
- Built in wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 2
- Detached workshop to side of property - 18.3m x 8.8m
- Ample parking and large garden to front of property
The property would make an ideal family home.
There are excellent views from the property over the surrounding countryside & towards the island of Hoy.